North Carolina State University and Greene Consulting recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you enroll in this program, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- Greene Consulting collects personal information when you register for online training or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- Greene Consulting’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use our online training, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the requested services, including services that display customized content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Greene Consulting’s technologies and services.
- We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Greene Consulting processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
- Greene Consulting will NOT sell your information to third parties, or otherwise provide it, except in instances outlined above.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have additional questions, please contact us any time.