CFP® Board Updates
For several years, the CFP Board has provided CFP Board exam practice exams to help students prepare for the board exam. Those exams have now been updated to mirror the format and content coverage of the CFP® Board Exam, which provides the closest possible experience to exam day. In addition, upon completion of the practice exams, students will receive a diagnostic score report showing their performance in each category.
What to expect with the new practice exams:
- Same Prometric exam software experience as exam day.
- Questions that match the coverage on the exam per domain.
- Same question-level resources that will be available on the CFP® exam – tax tables, formula sheet, etc.
- A diagnostic score report identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Access to 170 authentic CFP® exam questions, many of which have appeared on previous exams.
- A true testing experience – candidates will have 24 hours to complete their practice exam once they start it.